There is no better season than strawberry season... so to celebrate we are sharing the secret to making our very berry strawberry galette: Store bought puff pastry.
This super easy dessert is quick, yummy and so impressive!
2 cups of strawberries - washed and sliced in half
2 tbs brown sugar (optional)
1 sheet frozen puff pastry
1 egg (for an egg wash)
- Take out a sheet of frozen puff pastry, unfold and let it thaw (we like the PC Butter Puff Pastry)
- Pre heat the oven to 350
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper
- Place pastry on parchment paper
- Toss strawberries with brown sugar and pile them in the centre of the pastry
- Fold edges of pastry up and over the strawberries
- Beat egg with a splash of water (you can use milk) to make egg wash and brush pastry
xo love you to pieces
Sarah and Kate